- Total Controls offers a one (1) year limited warranty for all products against all manufacturer defects. The warranty is subject to the user adhering to the storage, transportation and operation rules.
- Disassembling non user serviceable parts will void the warranty and damages from doing so will not be covered. Please contact our support team before attempting repairs.
- During the warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or replace defective or failed products under the condition that the claim is submitted alongside proof of purchase and matching unit serial number (if applicable).
- Total Controls will repair or replace defective products covered by a valid warranty at no cost to the customer.
- For simpler warranty cases, Total Controls will also ship out individual replacement parts for self-servicing.
- All returned units will be subject to inspection by the Total Controls warranty team. After inspection, Total Controls will determine if the defect is covered under the warranty. Intentional damage or misuse is not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty follows the product, however the original order invoice and applicable serial number is required for verification.
- To open a warranty case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
All prices are listed in Euros (€), excluding VAT. When purchasing from within an EU member country, you will not be expected to pay any additional customs fees and VAT will be calculated at the checkout. Customers outside of the EU will be charged the excluding VAT price and will may be required to pay any local taxes once the order is received by their local import office. For the exact charges including product taxes, import duty and customs fees, please contact the courier, your local import office or review your local government website for more information on importing products.
We accept the following forms of payment: credt card (Visa, Master Card, American Express) and PayPal. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Unwanted products can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Returned products must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging, with all original packaged contents and accessories included and intact. Return costs for unwanted items are at the responsibility of the customer.
Total Controls will inspect all returned products to ensure they are following the previous rules. Refunds will only be completed once all products have been received and inspected.