Apache MPD frame
€130.00 excl. Vat
One Apache MPD Frame from Total Controls
In stock (can be backordered)
The Apache MPD Frame from Total Controls is the must-have addition to any Apache sim pit. Measuring at 213,5 x 213,5 mm (8.4 x 8.4 inches) the frame is a replica of the real thing. The Apache MPD Frame are designed with VR in mind and the logical layout of the frames lets you reach all buttons quick and easy.
The Multi-Purpose Display, or MPD, is the main unit of input for the AH-64 Apache attach helicopter. From the MPD's you can control almost any feature in the aircraft, from the weapons systems and engines to communication and navigation. The Apache MPD Frame gives you a physical replica of the real deal in your own simulator setup.
- Package contains 1 frame
- 2 cardboard dummy screens are included
- NOTE! The frame does NOT include working screens
- Recommended screens are 10.4" 4:3 ratio. Check this enclosed option or this open frame option.
Each frame consists of:
- 31 programmable buttons
- 2 potentiometers
- 1 3-position switch
- Size 213,5 x 213,5 mm (8.4 x 8.4 inches)
- Inside size 159 x 159 mm
- Connects with USB C-cables. Included
- 2 years warranty
|Dimensions||21.4 × 21.4 × 3.3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.