Apache MPD frames with desk mounts
€295.00 excl. Vat
One pair (2 pcs) of The Apache MPD Frames from Total Controls including desk mounts
Out of stock
Notify me when back in stock
Sign up to the newsletter to get the latest info.
The Apache MPD Frames from Total Controls is the must-have addition to any Apache sim pit. Measuring at 213,5 x 213,5 mm (8.4 x 8.4 inches) the frames are a replica of the real thing. The Apache MPD Frames are designed with VR in mind and the logical layout of the frames lets you reach all buttons quick and easy. Combined with the Apache MPD Desk Mounts it gives your cockpit the edge over any other simulator pilot.
The Multi-Purpose Display, or MPD, is the main unit of input for the AH-64 Apache attach helicopter. From the MPD's you can control almost all features in the aircraft, from the weapons systems and engines to communication and navigation. The Apache MPD Frames gives you a physical replica of the real deal in your own simulator setup.
- Package contains 2 frames and 2 desk mounts
- 2 cardboard dummy screens are included
- NOTE! The frames does NOT include working screens
Each frame consists of:
- 31 programmable buttons
- 2 potentiometers
- 1 3-position switch
- Adjustable lighting
- Can be set up as left, right or center MPD
- Size 213,5 x 213,5 mm (8.4 x 8.4 inches)
- Inside size 159 x 159 mm
- Connects with USB C. Cables included
- 2 years warranty
Each desk mount consists of:
- Full metal construction
- Options for two tilting positions
- Screws are included
- Assembly requires hex keys (not included)
- Max table top thickness is 40 mm
|Dimensions||21.4 × 21.4 × 3.3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.